What Our Customers Have to Say
Wow! It is absolutely luxurious!Tara E
The fragrance is clean and pure, barely there, and it makes your skin feel hydrated, soft and smooth. I have tried all the high-end brands, most were heavily fragranced and made my skin break out, awful! Now I see why you decided to add the Collagen Serum. Good call! It's beautiful, I love it!
- Soluble Collagen: More effective that regular collagen, soluble collagen when used in the proper formulation is an effective skin moisturizer because of its water binding and retention abilities.
- As a protein it is built from amino acids and forms a non-occlusive protective barrier from the environment.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Acts as a penetrating moisturizer. Stimulates cellular proliferation and can aid in tissue repair.
- When topically applied studies have shown it penetrates the skin and changes to pantothenic acid, a B complex vitamin that can promote normal keratinization and wound healing.
- Glycerin: A humectant used in moisturizers because of its water-binding and absorption abilities.
- Studies also show that it has the ability to facilitate enzymatic reaction in the skin (promoting exfoliation).