Ocean Collagen Serum
Let the beauty begin with this luxurious blend of ingredients featuring highly effective, soluble collagen, effortlessly reduces trans-epidermal water loss and provides a non-occlusive protective barrier from the environment.
Instantly plumps up fine lines with superior hydration for all skin types. You can target dry areas, use it on the whole face, or applied heavily as a mask overnight.
- Deeply hydrates dry and dehydrated skin with moisture binding properties
- Helps soften the visible signs of aging
- TIP! Use on top of make-up for quick hydration and touch-up during the day
- TIP! For very oily skin or in extreme humidity, can be used as treatment and moisturizer in one!
- Tissue Repair
- Designed as a second skin for protection and retaining moisture
- Aids skin in its own ability to heal and repair
What our Customers have to say . . .
- Soluble Collagen: More effective that regular collagen, soluble collagen when used in the proper formulation is an effective skin moisturizer because of its water binding and retention abilities.
- As a protein it is built from amino acids and forms a non-occlusive protective barrier from the environment.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Acts as a penetrating moisturizer. Stimulates cellular proliferation and can aid in tissue repair.
- When topically applied studies have shown it penetrates the skin and changes to pantothenic acid, a B complex vitamin that can promote normal keratinization and wound healing.
- Glycerin: A humectant used in moisturizers because of its water-binding and absorption abilities.
- Studies also show that it has the ability to facilitate enzymatic reaction in the skin (promoting exfoliation).
Apply on cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Use on face, neck and décolleté.
TIP! If layering with other serums, apply Ocean Collagen last, due to its heavier viscosity.
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Soluble Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Scientifically Based Supplements That Deliver Optimal Nutrition
The natural amino acids present in SomaLife encourage the production of additional healing, repair, and growth factors that jump-start your body’s natural processes of cell repair and regeneration.